I have kindly been nominated for the ‘Not Freshly Pressed Award’ by my fellow blogger, Teela Hart. Her blog is one of my favourites – she is clever, inspiring and helps a lot of us get through difficult days. Please do go and pay her a visit at http://teelahart.com/author/teelahart/ . I am very honoured and humbled to receive this award, so thank you, Teela.
Don Charisma made the “Not Freshly Pressed Badge”. He is an amazing blogger and an awesome photographer. Please go by and pay him a visit. He is a true asset to our community.
I didn’t honestly think I was too fussed about being ‘Freshly Pressed’, but it is an honour to reach out to those who have similar experiences to mine or any type of trauma. I hope I am helping some bloggers through my blog which is very dark at times but I try to intersperse that with some humour in other posts.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “I’m NOT Featured on Freshly Pressed Award”.
2. Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen (there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required) and “present” the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you …
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. (Please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6. And as a winner of the award, please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
7. If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
My nominees are:
Finding Hope’s Sunshine