This amazingly inspiring list was compiled by a lovely friend of mine here at WP. Thank you, Meghan xxx 🙂
I realize that I have a problem saying “sorry” for things that are not my fault. This little word is way over used, and then when I need to use it for real, it has lost its meaning. I have been on a search for other ways to voice my concern, for when something bad happens and you want other people to know that you care for them. Here is my list. Thank you to all that wrote me, giving your responses. These are just a few ways, but should help get us started in sharing our love.
1. My heart goes out to you.
2. I am touched by your situation.
3. My compassion is with you.
4. I am impressed by your courage.
5. My sympathies are with you right now.
6. Can I pray for you?
7. You must be overwhelmed right now. How can I help?
View original post 215 more words